WAF Members General Meeting
- Tim Williams, WAF CEO and Robert O'Neil, WAF Operations Manager will discuss a range of activities and actions to date that support our sector and outline plans for the rest of the year.
- Ian Henry of AutoAnalysis will review the current UK vehicle production environment in the light of Brexit and the strategies adopted by the VMs at present. The potential impact of no deal (either now or later) will be discussed and the significance of the current situation of Welsh automotive suppliers reviewed.
- Stephen Doran, Chief Executive Officer for the Compound Semiconductor Applications Catapult based in Newport, will highlight the significance of the Centre of Excellence and its relevance for the automotive / mobility sector
- Paul Byard, Membership Director, Wales for MAKE UK (formerly the EEF) will talk about their Future Proof Programme and working with WAF Members.
- Jonathan Morgan, Procurement Director for 2Buy2 will illustrate the benefits of aggregated procurement for utilities. He will present research and market analysis undertaken by 2buy2 and will explain the different management strategies for utility procurement.
- In addition, as always there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with fellow WAF Members.
We very much hope that you will be able to join us and further to this, to book your place please email Deborah Stewart as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.