UK-North America Week. 21st - 25th June 2021
Thinking about growing your business in North America?
Research from the UK's Department for International Trade (DIT) has shown that the most innovative and profitable businesses are those with an international footprint, so join us to learn more about the opportunities across the USA and Canada. Hear from businesses who have worked with DIT and our partners to grow their business in North America, as they share both their successes and challenges.
- Her Majesty's Trade Commissioner to North America, Antony Phillipson
- PwC UK presents the "UK Trade. The New Agenda" programme with Matthew Alabaster
- Representatives from US and Canadian governments
- Update on the US-UK Free Trade Agreement
- The UK Export Finance offer
- Banking in North America with Santander
- British American Business Chamber and Canada-UK Chamber of Commerce
- Presentations by DIT North America Sector and Regional leads
Date: 21st - 25th June 2021